The golf course at Schloss Ernegg was built in 1971 and is the oldest in the Mostviertel as well as being one of the first in the whole of Austria. The beautiful valley of the River Erlauf lend it`s self as perfect setting for golf. It has enticed sportsmen and women to take up this great game. We have built on our success by creating a happy and relaxing atmosphere in the club.
- The Club is run by the Auersperg Golf- und Sportanlagen GesmbH and a voluntary committee, which have been elected by the golf club members at their annual general meeting.
- The most important aim of our Club is the promotion of the fun of this sport on as well as off the Course, and we aim to further this with uncomplicated and true sportsmanship.
- Professionalism, focus and a transparent information policy are key aims.
- There is no prejudice against age, social status or similar.
- We promote golf as a sport for all encouraging everyone of all ages.
- Our PGA qualified teaching staff train and support all members giving special tuition to the young and talented club members.
- All members contribute with their behaviour to the reputation of the GC Schloss Ernegg inside and out.
- On our Championship Course we offer internal tournaments for Club members, local tournaments for the region, as well as national and international competitions. We also arrange sponsored tournaments and corporate events
- The main finance for the club comes from club membership fees.
- The Committee makes sure that the membership fees, which were agreed at the AGM, are being spent carefully, responsibly, and sensibly in a good housekeeping mannerr in order to be able to reach the aims of our Club.
- The finances of the club are fully transparent.
- We are very serious about the environment and take all necessary precautions to protect nature and its resources.
- Of prime importance to us is the" Spirit of the Game" abiding by the Rules of Golf, following the etiquette with polite behaviour at all tiimes.Not only whilst playing here at Ernegg but also while representing us at other clubs.