About GC Schloss Ernegg
Situated in the Erlauf Valley on the foothills of the Austrian Alps, Golf Club Schloss Ernegg is one of the most beautiful natural golf courses of the country.
It combines typical British flair with the charming character of the Mostviertel region. Start your golf career in the unique atmosphere and tranquility of Schloss Ernegg, take a relaxing mini-break and enjoy every stroke in this golfers’ paradise.
- Golf school with extensive training programme
- 18 hole Championship course
- Various green fee reduction packages for partnership clubs
- Restaurant offering seasonal cuisine and regional specialties
- Pro shop with expert staff
- Great Tournament planning and alternative packages
- In walking distance of Schloss Ernegg which offers 20 bedrooms. Club members receive 30% discount.
- Located just 10 minutes from the highway exits Amstetten Ost or Ybbs
The 18 hole course offers extensive fairways, large greens, many challenging water hazards and bunkers . Three holes must be played across the Erlauf river.
- All weather driving range: mats as well as grass tees
- Putting green
- Chipping green
- Pitching area
- Practice bunkers
- Swing studio