- New plantations marked as ground under repair have to be treated according to rule 25-1 i.e. drop the ball within 2 club-lengths, but not closer to the hole, without penalty.
- Please do not walk into the ponds to avoid damage to the liners.
- Only tee off on the 2nd and 13th tee, if you don’t endanger any people or vehicles on the road next to the course.
- Stones inside a bunker are treated as movable obstructions (rule 24-1).
- Make sure that no fisherman is in danger, when you play across the river on hole 5, 8 and 10.
You must always follow the starters’ and marshals’ orders.
Flag positions and colors:
- white= end of the green
- yellow= middle of the green
- red= front of the green
Distances to the beginning of the Green
- white = 200m
- yellow = 150m
- red = 100m
- blue = 50m